Sunday, July 27, 2014

MARVELOUS WORLD

This world of ours with lush offerings abound
where astounding ways to soothe the soul can be found.
What a wonder to behold!
On its beauty I am sold,
caught up in this lure, I let my spirit soar.

As my heart beats for more
thoughts of love and sweet music fill my mind.
With eyes wide open, I jump for joy.
Grateful that we live in a world
where blessings flow.

Paulette Sinclair-Weir
(Part of the Jump for Joy series)

QUESTIONS:


  1. Name ways to soothe the soul
  2. Many of us live with muddled minds, how do we  clear it to receive love and sweet music?
  3. What is so exhilarating about this world that has the Author wanting more?
  4. What is the significance of "eyes wide open"?
  5. What is described here, a make believe or real world?

No comments: