Wednesday, July 4, 2018

MEET MONICA - A MEMBER OF THE NUTRITIONISTS AND FRIENDS IN ACTION(NAFIA)

Meet Monica, the health and exercise guru. She takes you to a new level of physical health and fitness, spiced with lots of fun.  Her fitness series have the children and the families getting up to speed.  Full of passion her creative sessions scream " WORK OUT, SHAPE UP."  These amazing endeavors have helped CHOOSE TO CARE to present this Healthy Lifestyle Community and Group Project at all our local shoe distribution events.

When the attendees leave they would have received a package filled with benefits of healthy living.
Monica gives them:


  • A feeling of exhilaration
  • Inspiration to get moving
  • Many possibilities for fun ways to healthy living

Monica says:

I use physical activity and nutrition together to move others to a healthier lifestyle.  With physical activity, I express my emotions, and feelings with joy.  I enjoy it myself and also enjoy sharing with a new person.  One of my personal and professional goal is community education, where people of all ages,sizes, shapes and abilities can benefit from understanding the importance of physical activity.
My sessions run the gamut from dancing, playing with kids, or pushing a baby in a stroller and any means that will have everyone moving.

I have given my help to CHOOSE TO CARE because this organization opened the door for me to teach kids the importance of physical activity from an early age, as well as allowing them to enjoy the learning experience.


Thanks Monica for choosing an attitude of joy as you strive to deliver activities that make an impact.

"It is health that is real wealth
And not pieces of gold and silver"
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: