Saturday, March 27, 2010

About To Make It Happen

Dear Family & Friends,

On the top of my wish list for many years is the line: I would like to get the opportunity to visit the children I sponsor through the Children International and Child Fund organizations. Finally I am planning to take a 'bite' out of that wish list. I have been busy planning a trip to Zambia where I sponsor two beautiful children, Margret and Elizabeth. While I am there I would like to provide shoes for the many young underprivileged children who benefit from the services at the Children International Center. They receive medical benefits, they participate in after school activities,they are provided with decent clothing, among other things. There they are fed what may be their most substantial or only meal for the day.
In these hard economic times with so many who have so little, any
amount donated will be used to brighten their lives and is greatly appreciated. CHOOSING TO CARE reigns as my mantra! More updates coming your way.

Thank you.

No comments: