Sunday, January 20, 2019

YOUR WORLD - Georgia Douglas Johnson

                       Your world is as big as you make it.
               I know for I used to abide, in the narrowest nest in a corner.
                       My wings pressing close to my side.



                  But I sighted the distant horizon,where the skyline encircled the sea.
                  And I throbbed with a learning desire, to travel this immensity.



                         I battered the cordons around me.
                        And cradled my wings on the breeze.
                        Then soared to the uttermost reaches
                        With rapture, with power, with ease.



Dear Friends,

Have faith that everything will fall into place in the most beneficial way.
Thanks for your passion to help and the ability to deliver.

Peace & Love
             

No comments: